- CPD Accredited Certification on successful completion of the course.
- Small class size (max 4) for maximum learning.
- No hidden Extras: All Inclusive pricing – tuition, work packs, assessments days, online resources – all included!
- Suitable for both medics and non-medics.
Location: Guildford Surrey
Duration: 1-day intensive course plus e-learning
Our Vitamin B12/C training course is designed to teach you the safe and effective administration of Vitamins B12 and C.
Divided into two parts, the theoretical element will be completed online via our student portal. You will then join us at our premises for the practical aspect of your training, followed by both theory and practical assessments.
The body uses vitamin B12 to make red blood cells, nerves, DNA and protein, and it also helps metabolise fat and carbohydrates. On this course, you will learn both theory and practical aspects of B12 injections.
The benefits are:-
- Speeds up metabolism
- Improves fatigue
- Improves well being & Protects the heart
- Helps mood and depression
This is a 1-day intensive course, 9am-3pm.
Next course start date: contact us for dates.
This is a CPD accredited qualification
This course is insurable by insurers such as Insync and Digital Risk, and Policy Bee subject to other criteria being met.
You must meet one of the criteria below to enrol on this course:
Open to experienced therapists or medical professionals, you must have one or more of the following qualifications:
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent
- Level 4 Micropigmentation with Level 3 A&P
- Nurse qualifications
- Medical doctor qualifications
- Qualified dentist – or dental practitioner with a GDC number
- Qualified Pharmacist
- Health & Safety
- Needle stick injuries
- Infection control
- Accountability guidelines and requirements
- B12 and C autoimmune disorders
- Causes of B12 deficiency
- B12 injections and common side effects
- Anaphylaxis management
- Side effects, contraindications and precautions
- The anatomy of injection site
- Correct administration techniques for intramuscular, subcutaneous and intranasal vaccination
- Advice post injection
- Legal requirements regarding consent, documentation and confidentiality
- Prescribing Issues – patient specific directions
- Storage and handling of vaccine and correct waste disposal
- Live practical injection sessions
- Competence: assessment, supervised practice and delegation
- Legal, professional and indemnity requirements regarding administration