1/2 medium sweet potato – sliced
1/2 fennel bulb – sliced
1 cup pumpkin – sliced
1/4 red onion – sliced
1 tbs olive oil
1/4 tsp ground cumin
1/4 tsp ground coriander
2 handfuls of rocket
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place the sweet potato, fennel, pumpkin and red onion on the baking tray and toss with olive oil, cuman and coriander.
3. Place in the oven and cook for 30-40 minutes or until veggies are fully cooked.
4. Meanwhile, place the eggs in a small saucepan, cover with water, bring to a boil and cook to your liking.
5. Place the rocket in your serving bowl, top with cooked vegetables and eggs.
6. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.